Horses listed on this site must meet one of the following criteria, or your ad will be removed from the site without refund.
1. Horse listed must have earnings or credentials in one of the selected categories.
2. Sire or dam of horse listed must have earnings or credentials in one of the selected categories.
3. Horse listed must have produce earnings or credentials in one of the selected categories.
4. If horse listed does not meet the above 3 criteria, it can only be placed in the category "RANCH/WORKING HORSES".
You agree that PerformanceHorseAlley.com will occasionally share your listing to related Facebook Groups, to help promote your horse.
Performancehorsealley.com offers a wide range of products and services via this web site. Please review the following terms that govern your use of the Site. Please be advised that your use of this web site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Attention: This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by Performancehorsealley.com with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this web site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
Terms and Conditions
The term 'Performancehorsealley.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term "service" refers to the service provided by this web site.
Use the website at your own risk. This website is provided to you "as is," without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither Performancehorsealley.com nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Web site or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Web site on behalf of Performancehorsealley.com. Performancehorsealley.com reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Web site.
User Submissions and Conduct
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (hereinbefore and after the "Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. Performancehorsealley.com be not be held liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of Performancehorsealley.com.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- collect or store personal data or information about other users
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Performancehorsealley.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as classifieds) that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- You acknowledge that Performancehorsealley.com may not monitor Content, but that Performancehorsealley.com shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse to publish or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
You agree that you have evaluated the risks of using Performancehorsealley.com, including, but not limited to, misuse of your information by third parties, damage to your computer or system through the use of our site and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. As a result, you agree to assume all risks associated with the use of any Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Performancehorsealley.com.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Web site, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Termination and Agreement Components
You agree that Performancehorsealley.com may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Performancehorsealley.com account, any associated Content, and access to the Service. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Performancehorsealley.com's sole discretion and that Performancehorsealley.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Web site.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions with, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Performancehorsealley.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Except for material in the public domain under United States copyright law, all material contained on the Web site (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code) is protected by United States and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Web site without the prior consent of the copyright owner.
None of the material contained on Per4manceHorse.com may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Per4manceHorse.com. Violation of this provision may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Limitation of Liability
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions for this web site, please contact us.